From the Pastor’s Desk
As COVID cases continue to climb once again in our community, I’d like to remind us of the role that we can each play keeping one another safe. We are a congregation that cares deeply about the vulnerable, and how we approach COVID is an expression of that core value. So with that in mind, please remember…
- Masks are required during worship and other indoor activities at the church. Our worship leaders will wear masks unless they are in the pulpit or lectern where we have plexiglass screens. Our ushers will have masks if you don’t happen to have one.
- Please observe physical distancing of 6′ or more between family units in the sanctuary.
- Please respect the wishes of others regarding their physical space. Some people are wary of hugs and handshakes during this time, or even elbow-bumps. (Some folks weren’t necessarily huggers to begin with!)
- Make sure you wash hands and/or use sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick or test positive, please worship with us in our virtual service. Observe the CDC guidelines for COVID quarantine and isolation.
I truly appreciate the care that this congregation has shown over the last 2+ years of dealing with COVID. Let us continue to live out our value of care for each other during this season and beyond!
Grace and Peace,