The Leadership Council of Silver Spring United Methodist Church met Tuesday, December 20th to elect officers and begin planning for the new year. Officers elected include:
- Mr. David Ottalini, Chairperson
- Mr. Bill Scanlan, Vice-Chairperson
- Mr. Ryan Lincoln, Secretary
- Ms. Leah Bullis, Treasurer
Additionally, the Board unanimously affirmed the appointment of the following persons to serve as Equipping Board Members for its Standing Committees:
- Daniel Sherk, Personnel Committee
- Kevin Perry, Facilities Committee
- Debbie Boger, Governance Committee
- Melissa Politio, Nominations & Lay Leadership Development Committee
Leah, in addition to serving as the Council Treasurer, will serve as the Equipping Board Member for our Budget and Operations Committee.
Members of the Council will officially take office on January 1st, 2023. Monthly Council meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of every month from 6:30 – 8 PM and are open to the congregation with the exception sessions which are closed to deliberate confidential matters. All Council meetings will be held in a hybrid format, and links and information for joining can be found on our Church Calendar.
For questions, or to contact the Council, please email email@example.com.