The Summer edition of our Messenger newsletter is here! Included in this issue:
- Buildings Make a Difference: How investments in facilities are furthering our mission to feed all people–body, mind, and soul–so no one goes hungry.
- Saying Goodbye, by Rev. Joey Heath, Associate Pastor
- Take Nothing for Granted: My Service in Haiti, by Nora Meeks
- Imagine No More Malaria, by Marilyn Parr and Suzanne Browning
- Reflections on Confirmation, by Sabina Perry, Susanne Noble, Shannon Parkin, Becky Hill, and Lori Crowe
- And much more!